2 in 5 Canadians will develop cancer in their lifetime. The disease is characterized by an out-of-control cell growth in specific parts of the body, that can lead to over 100 different types of cancer.
NEW - Rapid Access Oncology (Cancer) ClinicOur Oncology (Cancer) Clinic is staffed Surgical Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Plastic Surgeons, and other medical related specialists who:
- Perform screening and detection of early forms of cancer
- Diagnose rapid cancer
- Assess and treat side effects
- Perform ongoing follow ups
- Provide referrals for further treatment such as radio/chemotherapy
- Full on-site investigation