Our team of family physicians, women’s clinic physicians and gynecologists are dedicated to providing consultation, support, resources, counseling, programming and clinical services that are inclusive, non-judgemental, respectful and confidential.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for HIV, AIDS and other Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).
- On-Site Urine, Blood and swab testing
- Pre-test and post test information
- Education and counseling on Safer sex activities
- Risk assessment
- Birth control counseling and options
- $5 Birth Control Pills
- Emergency contraception including Plan B, MAP etc.
- Sexuality and Relationship concerns
- Rapid Urine Pregnancy test
- Pregnancy and options
- FREE Condoms
- And many more…