The talented, and experienced plastic surgeons at our clinic have the advanced training to create exceptional, natural-looking results that meet the individual needs of our patients.
The plastic surgery clinic provides a wide range of services for adults and children dealing with conditions/symptoms such as:
- Non cancerous conditions
- Suturing of lacerations
- Ingrown toe nails
- Skin lesions
- Removal of moles, skin tags, lumps and bumps
- Simple fractures o the hand
- Excision of cyst, lipoma etc.
- Foreign body removal
- Excision and biopsy of tissues
- Draining of abscess
- Excision and Biopsy of Tissues
- Available for adult and pediatric patients
- Many more...
- Cancerous conditions
- Basal Cell Carcinoma (skin cancer)
- Other skin cancers
Our Plastic surgery team works closely with our Medical Oncologists in the event there is a diagnosis of skin cancer to help with the biopsy and referral to the appropriate institutional setting for definitive treatment (Chemotherapy, radiotherapy etc).Cosmetic Issues
- Botox Injections
- Skin tag removal
- Other minor cosmetic problems