Fully qualified pediatricians are available to meet all of your kid's or baby's needs. Our pediatricians can diagnose and treat any acute and chronic illness, monitor your baby’s growth, as well as administer routine vaccination.Services Provided by General Pediatricians:
- Diagnosing and treating any acute/chronic illness.
- Routine check ups and vaccinations.
- Blood and urine tests.
- Many more...
URGENT/AFTER HOURS CARE
Sickness never comes at a convenient time. When your child has trouble sleeping at night due to distressing or painful symptoms, as a parent, it is your duty to worry about your child’s well-being. It is especially difficult at night time when everyone is sleeping and not thinking clearly. If your child is suffering illness, your instinctive response would be to take him/her to a doctor. Unfortunately, your doctor’s office is closed and you do not want to go to the emergency department in hospital fearing its long wait time. If you find yourself in such a situation, not to worry. At our medical facility, you have access to a pediatrician (Child specialist) for extended hours including evenings and night time.
WEEKEND AND HOLIDAYS CLINIC
At our facility, we understand that illness never comes at a convenient time. Usually, onset of illness is acute and rapid and that is why we operate every weekend from 8AM-11PM (Regular Hours).
We also understand that as a patient, is it very difficult to get medical care during holidays as most medical facilities are closed. However, Our facility operates every single holiday, from 8AM-11PM (Regular hours).
PEDIATRIC ROUTINE VACCINATION CLINIC
- Get your child up-to-date with vaccinations by visiting our children specialists.
- Our trained and experienced Pediatricians can prescribe and administer vaccinations.
- Vaccination Clinic typically operates 7 days a week including extended evening and weekend hours. Please Click Here to find our exact hours of operation!
PEDIATRIC EYE CLINIC
- GET YOUR FREE* EYE EXAM DONE TODAY!
- Eye clinic staffed with fully trained and well experienced Refracting Medical Doctor that can provide prescriptions for glasses & contact lenses.
- Our physicians can offer an in-depth assessment of eye issues including pink eye, style in eye, blurry vision, color blindness check, refraction for glasses etc.
- Eye clinic typically operates 3-5 times a week including extended evening hours. Please Click Here to find our exact hours of operation!
PEDIATRIC HEARING CLINIC
- GET YOUR FREE HEARING TEST DONE TODAY*!
- Our experienced and fully qualified Ear nose Throat specialists can take care of your child’s medical needs.
- Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art audiology equipment for hearing test, speech test, pure-tone air and bone conducting tests for children of all ages.
- They are also able to prescribe hearing aids and perform surgical procedures appropriate for an outpatient specialty clinic.
- Our Ear, Nose Throat Clinic operates several times a week. Find out more by visiting our Ear, Nose & Throat page.
PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGERY CLINIC
- Our team of surgeons includes a plastic surgeon that has many years of experience with various cosmetic and non-cosmetic surgical procedures.
- Our Plastic surgeon specializes in treatment of Skin cancer including basal cell carcinoma which is caused by uncontrolled growth or lesions in the basal layer of skin cells.
- The Plastic Surgery Clinic operates several times a week. We are now accepting referrals from all physicians. If you or your child has any concern, Click Here to make an appointment today! Services are mostly covered by OHIP.
We also operate the following Pediatric Subspecialty Clinics (a referral may be required):
- Deals with allergies and immune system problems
- Asthma, hay fever, hives, allergic reactions (food, dust, etc.)
Fetal, Maternal & Pediatric Cardiologist:
- Children's heart problems
- Non-acute heart murmurs, chest pain, dizzy spell(s) or palpitations
- Management of chronic illness (e.g. asthma)
- Treatment for: shortness of breath, lung infections, cough, phlegm, etc.
- Management of skin reactions
- Treatment of acne, skin lesions, cysts, moles, skin tags etc.
Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Specialist:
- Infant breast-feeding issues
- School behavioural problems
- Neural developmental delay
- Counseling and guidance for caregivers