- Our clinic has conducted thousands of driver medicals for truck, bus, tractor-trailer, and emergency vehicle (e.g. ambulance and police) operators as well as taxi and limo drivers.
- Our formula of low-cost and quick-access is why drivers always visit our clinic first.
- Walk-in today and get your driver's medical completed with no delay.
At an affordable cost, our team of qualified and licensed physicians perform the medical assessments that the Ministry of Transportation requires drivers applying for a commercial license (A, B, C, D, E, and F) in addition to drivers applying for G and M licenses who do not meet the standards for peripheral vision to obtain.
Depending on the age of an individual, you may be required to submit a medical assessment form as frequently as every year to once every five (5) years. It is the patient’s responsibility to present themselves to a medical office when their medical exam is due.
At our clinic, we provide access to driver medical exam services EVERY DAY - 7 days/week - with extended hours.
Our licensed and fully qualified physicians can perform:
- Assessment and review of patient medical history
- Urine testing
- Vision testing to ensure drivers meet government set standards
- Hearing test to meet MTO standards
- Filling out of medical forms, including FORM – SR-LC-080 05-02
- Forms outside of the MTO FORM SR-LC-080 05-02 (i.e. out of province, limo, taxi, etc.) can also be carried out at our facility, BUT at a premium rate
- Conducting any other medical tests mandated by MTO
* Hours & Price are subject to change without notice and depends on physician availability.