Our gastroenterologists are available to help you with your symptoms and concerns in your gastrointestinal system (GI System). This includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Some conditions, diseases and concerns that are treated by Gastroenterologists are:
- Abdominal pains
- Cancer of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, pancreas, and/or colorectal cancers.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (-cramps, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation)
- Celiac disease (reactive to eating gluten foods)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (-ulcers or inflammation in your bowels)
- Gallbladder disease
- GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease is when stomach acid flows into your esophagus, also known as acid reflux, heart burn - hemorrhoids/piles )
- Hemorrhoids/piles (swelling in your lower rectum or anus)
- Ulcers (sores inside your stomach, intestine or esophagus.)
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of your pancreas, abdominal pain.)
Furthermore, at our facility, we have an on site X-Ray, Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy services, which can be very helpful in seeing pictures of what is going on inside you. We also have easy access to endoscopy (where a flexible tube with a camera is used to look through the digestive tract) as well as colorectal surgery available.