Fully qualified pediatricians are available to meet all of your kid's or baby's needs. Our pediatricians can diagnose and treat any acute and chronic illness, monitor your baby growth, as well as administer routine vaccination.
How to see a Pediatrician (Child Specialist) at our facility?
(without an appointment or a referral letter)
1- Pediatric patients that can simply walk-in to see any of our pediatricians for any problem (acute, urgent, ongoing or chronic).
Consultations for General Pediatrics:
2- In addition, our pediatricians are happy to accept referrals from family physicians for patients requiring consultation.
Patient can be sent down to our clinic with a referral letter between the hours of 9AM-10PM 7 days a week without an appointment.
- Diagnosing and treating any acute/chronic illness.
- Routine check ups and vaccinations.
- Blood and urine tests.
- Many more...
PEDIATRIC TRAUMA CLINIC:
Our Trauma Clinic is comprised of board-certified Pediatricians, Surgeons, joint specialists, soft tissue specialists and associated physiotherapist who provide evaluation and treatment for a full range of trauma conditions.
Our facility can deal with:*
- Assessment of Sports Injuries
- Limb injuries: Lacerations & Fractures
- Suturing of Lacerations
- Head Injury / Concussions
- Muscle & Bone Injuries
- Foreign Body Removal (from skin, nose, etc.)
- Draining of Abscess
- Excision and Biopsy of Tissues
- Abdominal Pain
- And Many More ..
- Many more...
URGENT/AFTER HOURS CARE
Sickness never comes at a convenient time. When your child has trouble sleeping at night due to distressing or painful symptoms, as a parent, it is your duty to worry about your child’s well-being. It is especially difficult at night time when everyone is sleeping and not thinking clearly. If your child is suffering illness, your instinctive response would be to take him/her to a doctor. Unfortunately, your doctor’s office is closed and you do not want to go to the emergency department in hospital fearing its long wait time. If you find yourself in such a situation, not to worry. At our medical facility, you have access to a pediatrician (Child specialist) for extended hours including evenings and night time.
WEEKEND AND HOLIDAYS CLINIC
At our facility, we understand that illness never comes at a convenient time. Usually, onset of illness is acute and rapid and that is why we operate every weekend from 8AM-11PM (Regular Hours).
We also understand that as a patient, is it very difficult to get medical care during holidays as most medical facilities are closed. However, Our facility operates every single holiday, from 8AM-11PM (Regular hours).
PEDIATRIC ROUTINE VACCINATION CLINIC
- Get your child up-to-date with vaccinations by visiting our children specialists.
- Our trained and experienced Pediatricians can prescribe and administer vaccinations.
- Vaccination Clinic typically operates 7 days a week including extended evening and weekend hours. Please Click Here to find our exact hours of operation!
PEDIATRIC EYE CLINIC
- GET YOUR FREE* EYE EXAM DONE TODAY!
- Eye clinic staffed with fully trained and well experienced Refracting Medical Doctor that can provide prescriptions for glasses & contact lenses.
- Our physicians can offer an in-depth assessment of eye issues including pink eye, style in eye, blurry vision, color blindness check, refraction for glasses etc.
- Eye clinic typically operates 3-5 times a week including extended evening hours. Please Click Here to find our exact hours of operation!
PEDIATRIC HEARING CLINIC
- GET YOUR FREE HEARING TEST DONE TODAY*!
- Our experienced and fully qualified Ear nose Throat specialists can take care of your child’s medical needs.
- Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art audiology equipment for hearing test, speech test, pure-tone air and bone conducting tests for children of all ages.
- They are also able to prescribe hearing aids and perform surgical procedures appropriate for an outpatient specialty clinic.
- Our Ear, Nose Throat Clinic operates several times a week. Find out more by visiting our Ear, Nose & Throat page.