We operate the following Pediatric Subspecialty Clinics
3 Consultation for Pediatric Sub-Specialists:
Patients generally need a referral letter from a family doctor or a pediatrician and an appointment to see subspecialists.
Click Here to see our Referral Submission policy.
Patients get an appointment with our pediatric sub-specialists typically within a week.
1. Pediatric Allergist:
- Deals with allergies and immune system problems
- Asthma, hay fever, hives, allergic reactions (food, dust, etc.)
2. Pediatric Cardiologist (Including Fetal & Maternal Care)
- Children's heart problems
- Non-acute heart murmurs, chest pain, dizzy spell(s) or palpitations
3. Pediatric Respirologist:
- Management of chronic illness (e.g. asthma)
- Treatment for: shortness of breath, lung infections, cough, phlegm, etc.
4. Pediatric Skin Care Clinic:
- Management of skin reactions
- Treatment of acne, skin lesions, cysts, moles, skin tags etc.
5. Pediatric Genetic/Metabolic Specialist
6. Pediatric Orthopedics
7. Pediatric Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Our team of surgeons includes a plastic surgeon that has many years of experience with various cosmetic and non-cosmetic surgical procedures.
- Our Plastic surgeon specializes in treatment of Skin cancer including basal cell carcinoma which is caused by uncontrolled growth or lesions in the basal layer of skin cells.
- The Plastic Surgery Clinic operates several times a week. We are now accepting referrals from all physicians.
8. Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Specialist:
- Infant breast-feeding issues
- School behavioural problems
- Neural developmental delay
- Counseling and guidance for caregivers